- My Tweets
About This Content
The views expressed here regarding market and economic trends are those of Investment Professionals, and are subject to change at any time. These views should not be relied upon as investment advice, as securities recommendations, or as an indication of trading intent on behalf of Pioneer. There is no guarantee that these trends will continue.
This material is not intended to replace the advice of a qualified attorney, tax advisor, investment professional or insurance agent. Before making any financial commitment regarding any issue discussed here, consult with the appropriate professional advisor.
Author Archives: David Greene
1. Eurobonds – Myth or Reality? The whole topic of Eurobonds has gradually been appearing on the investment horizon in Europe again, having been discretely consigned to the basement for some time now. The concept is probably familiar to many … Continue reading
1. UK Election – Dis-May in the UK Well, that didn’t go to plan, did it? Football pundit Gary Lineker said that UK Prime Minister Theresa May “had won own goal of the season”, whilst ex-Chancellor of the Exchequer (and … Continue reading
1. Euro area – Firing on all Cylinders Data released last week highlight the extent of the dilemma facing the ECB over the coming months. Purchasing Manager Indices (PMI’s) for the Euro area, and survey data for Germany, both pointed … Continue reading
1. ECB April Meeting– A Tin of Roses Minutes of the ECB meetings are a bit like a tin of Cadbury’s Roses sweets – there’s something for everyone inside. At first glance, there was nothing terribly exciting about the minutes … Continue reading
1. Euro-area Unemployment – Smoke & Mirrors One of the pleasing signs of the Euro-area’s recovery in recent years has been the drop in the level of unemployment. Having peaked in March 2013 at a level of 12.1%, the unemployment … Continue reading