- My Tweets
About This Content
The views expressed here regarding market and economic trends are those of Investment Professionals, and are subject to change at any time. These views should not be relied upon as investment advice, as securities recommendations, or as an indication of trading intent on behalf of Pioneer. There is no guarantee that these trends will continue.
This material is not intended to replace the advice of a qualified attorney, tax advisor, investment professional or insurance agent. Before making any financial commitment regarding any issue discussed here, consult with the appropriate professional advisor.
Author Archives: David Greene
1. ECB April Meeting– A Tin of Roses Minutes of the ECB meetings are a bit like a tin of Cadbury’s Roses sweets – there’s something for everyone inside. At first glance, there was nothing terribly exciting about the minutes … Continue reading
1. Euro-area Unemployment – Smoke & Mirrors One of the pleasing signs of the Euro-area’s recovery in recent years has been the drop in the level of unemployment. Having peaked in March 2013 at a level of 12.1%, the unemployment … Continue reading
1. French Election Result As was widely expected, the second round of the French Presidential election yesterday saw Emmanuel Macron win by a comfortable majority, gaining 66% of the votes cast to 34% for Front Nationale’s Marine Le Pen. At … Continue reading
1. Euro-area Inflation – Breaking the Market The Urban Dictionary defines the phrase “Breaking the Internet” as causing a large commotion on the World Wide Web with many social networks and news outlets discussing the same thing. Last Friday the … Continue reading
1. UK – Some Easter Egg-citement No sooner had we recovered from the chocolate hangover of the Easter weekend than UK Prime Minister Theresa May pulled her own bunny out of a hat by announcing a surprise general election to … Continue reading