- My Tweets
About This Content
The views expressed here regarding market and economic trends are those of Investment Professionals, and are subject to change at any time. These views should not be relied upon as investment advice, as securities recommendations, or as an indication of trading intent on behalf of Pioneer. There is no guarantee that these trends will continue.
This material is not intended to replace the advice of a qualified attorney, tax advisor, investment professional or insurance agent. Before making any financial commitment regarding any issue discussed here, consult with the appropriate professional advisor.
Author Archives: David Greene
1. UK & Article 50 – “It’s the End of the World as We Know It” Last week, following a bit of back-and-forth between the lower House of Commons and upper House of Lords, legislation was introduced that allows UK … Continue reading
1. ECB Meeting 24 hours. That’s the time it took the ECB hawks to break ranks and confirm what most of us suspected – that the ECB Governing Council had discussed a rate hike at the previous day’s meeting. Despite … Continue reading
1. European Inflation – a Black Swan? Some things can truly be described as rare events – the wrong film being announced as an Oscar winner and the discovery of 7 new planets being two recent examples. Last week we … Continue reading
1. The French Connection The major talking point in European Investment Grade Fixed Income markets last week was the sudden and violent widening of non-core markets against Germany. It was most evident in France, but also occurred in Italy, Portugal … Continue reading
1. Euro-area Inflation: Frankfurt – We Have A Problem We mentioned in last week’s blog about the likelihood that Euro-area inflation would show a significant increase when the January numbers were released. We began to get an indication that the … Continue reading