- My Tweets
- How Will Developments in China Affect U.S. Investors?
- Summer Turmoil: No Reason to Panic, But Keep A Defensive Stance
- A Multi-Asset Response to Rising Bond Yields
- Greece at Centre Stage: Can we Expect Market Normalisation?
- 3 Things the European Investment-Grade Fixed Income Team Talked About Last Week
About This Content
The views expressed here regarding market and economic trends are those of Investment Professionals, and are subject to change at any time. These views should not be relied upon as investment advice, as securities recommendations, or as an indication of trading intent on behalf of Pioneer. There is no guarantee that these trends will continue.
This material is not intended to replace the advice of a qualified attorney, tax advisor, investment professional or insurance agent. Before making any financial commitment regarding any issue discussed here, consult with the appropriate professional advisor.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Balanced Strategies Desk Reema Desai looks at three ways the team believes alpha can be generated against an environment of rising yields. Reema also outlines what investors might consider going into Q3 2015
European Investment Grade Credit Markets have been erratic during the first half of the year, as economic volatility has continued to the end of Q2. Alessandro D’Erme explores the potential market changes in this environment and how they could impact … Continue reading
1. Inflation – Down Down, Deeper and Down Perhaps the reason that global bonds initially rallied was that the Renminbi (RMB) move was seen as a global deflationary move. A weaker RMB (and other Asian currencies) should mean weaker commodity … Continue reading
Last week’s headlines were dominated by China. But why did China devalue? We shared our initial thoughts in this piece, China Devaluation: Initial Thoughts. Here are our key observations if you have not seen this piece yet: What happened? … Continue reading
Reema Desai, Client Portfolio Manager, analyses the pertinent question: As bond volatility remains high, how can income investors manage drawdowns as markets adjust to an environment of higher yields? This video outlines the outlook from the Global Multi-Asset Target Income … Continue reading